Fuck Covid-19

This pandemic has taken a heavy toll. It hurts.
Having just received my adoption paperwork and finally knowing which institution I was adopted from in India, it feels like I'm step closer to finding some roots.
However, it hurts knowing that people are dying in India because of Covid. And that the Indian government is failing it's people. My people.

Last week I read a post on Reddit about someone losing their uncle in India. They expressed anger towards the handling of this virus in India. And it angered me the more I thought about it and how it affects me. I tweeted the following:

Today I came across the following:

And as I read the article, my heart breaks even more. This pandemic has taken a heavy toll. All over the globe. I just had to write my thoughts. I hate that we still have people that don't believe the threat of this virus. I'm just tired of it. That's all I got.

Popular posts from this blog

Not Applicable

Anger

Performance Review